The new microcontroller board from the makers of the Raspberry Pi.
This fantastic little board is taking the maker world by storm and it’s not surprising with it’s low cost and awesome specs.
This little board utilises Raspberry Pi’s own microcontroller the RP2040
- Dual core ARM Cortex M0+ running at 133MHz
- 264KB RAM
- 16 MB of Flash memory to store your code
- 2x I2C, 2x SPI and 2x UART
- Real Time Clock and Temperature Sensor
- 3x 12-bit Analog to Digital converters
- 16x Pulse Width Modulated channels
- Programmable IO
- Castellated pins for surface mount and through hole soldering
- Uses a micro USB for programming
- Drag and drop programming via mass storage, just plug it in, copy code and go.
- interprets Micro Python, C and C++
- Super easy to use
- A superb amount of resources available
Check out our great videos on getting started with the Raspberry Pi Pico on both Windows and Mac: