Need a tiny E-ink display? Want to try E-ink display technology? If so, then this module is for you! 200×200 pixel resolution on a small 1.54 inch display, perfectly suitable for wearable projects and miniature devices.
We created this module with all the necessary circuitry to drive the display. Additionally, you can easy use most of the development board to control it.
About E Ink display:
Electronic Ink or, as we like to think, Everlasting Ink, imitates the look of normal ink on paper. Famous for its use in E-Readers, it has high visibility and contrast, a wide viewing angle, and low power requirements. In fact, once you program the display with text or images, it will last even when there is no battery powering it.
One of the great benefits of this method is that power is only required to change the display. Another advantage is its readability. Mimicking ink on paper, it is easy on the eyes and reads well in direct sunlight.
As a maker or creative engineer, how can you not put this is E-ink module in your storage box?!
- No power needed for keeping the display running (very low power consumption is needed only to refresh the display)
- Super wide viewing angle – nearly 180°
- Ultra thin & light
- High Resolution
- SPI interface
- All necessary components included
- Integrating boosted circuit
- Power consumption to keep it displaying: zero
- Power consumption to refresh content: 26.5mW
- Resolution: 200×200 pixel
- Display Thickness: 0.98mm
- Display Dimensions: 31.8x 36.3mm
- Display Area Dimensions: 27.6×27.6mm
- Module Dimensions: 32.31x 40.0mm
- Pixel Pitch (mm): 0.123(H) X 0.138(V)
- DPI: 184
- Display Color: 2 colors (Black and White)
- Refresh Time (room temp.): 680 ms
- Interface: SPI
- Operation Voltage: 2.4- 3.7V
- Operation Temperature: 0~50°C
- Storage Temperature: -20~70°C
- Module Weight: 6.4g
- Display IC: IL3820
There are no reviews yet.